.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Alcohol :: Alcoholism

After doing near research on alcohol I defecate come to the realization that alcoholism is a affection that affects millions of lives everyday. In the following essay I allow for discuss some things that I present learned and I will try to take back a clear understanding on what steps I will need to take to make appropriate choices in the future. I have learned that alcohol is not all fun and games. It affects many aspects in a persons life. I learned of the affects it has on my reception time, my nervous system, obviously my thought process, and also my reproductive system. Alcohol kills in many ways if it becomes an abused substance. It plays a major role in more than half of all automobile accidents. Drinking and driving is good not only to yourself but to others to. Plus it is not worth acquire caught by the police driving under the influence.Not only have I became more knowledgeable about the affects of drinking but I have learned that if I chose to drink not to take t he peril of drinking on campus. West Chester has strict rules about this policy and I am now aware of such(prenominal) consequences of getting caught. But I had the worst of it being that I was holding the bag and that we got caught by the police. directly I have to deal with the West Chester bureau police as well, which will wind up many more things happening to me, including personnel casualty to court and probably getting a hefty fine as well as my license taken away. Some good advice I might have for somebody who chooses to drink on campus is dont. It is not worth getting caught by the school and possibly the police. If you do choose to drink do it on safe grounds such as somebodys house or apartment. But point then it is still possible to get caught by the guard beings that you may be too intoxicated. So the best advice I could give someone is to sleep over a friends house kill campus somewhere and stay out of trouble with the school because in the

No comments:

Post a Comment