.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Reflection Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 5

Reflection Paper - Essay ExampleThe baby did non get angry at all, and did non sleep since he did not produce the cooing voice. The baby simulator would not change the mind of teens about(predicate) parenthood. The baby simulator just helps the teens to appreciate the duties and responsibilities that parents have. However, the simulator helps the teens in realizing that they are not in a position to precede the responsibilities and pressures that the parents have. The memorable moment that I experienced with the baby was during the feeding moment when the baby got choked.I did not know any first aid to give to the baby, who made me to be very scared, but luckily, for me, it was not a serious matter. The baby recovered in time. Having the baby for 24 hours made me desire more(prenominal) about having a baby. I think being a parent is an enjoyable experience, but save when the baby is happy. It also keeps one on his or her toes since one knows he or she has a responsibility, whic h is to give birth care of the

No comments:

Post a Comment