.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Communication Process Worksheet Essay

Think about a misunderstanding you seduce experienced with another person at work, school, or in a health care environment. Write your answers in paragraph form.1. Briefly hound the misunderstanding, including the setting and the people involved. The misunderstanding I experienced was at work, when chat was crossed between me, my manager, and the Pathologist. I was told to do a certain examine by the pathologist, and my manager had told me to get bum to my desk and take phone calls. I had told my manager that Im not supposed to be on the phone, because Im doing a supernumerary project for the pathologist. The manager scene I was lying and she had to go talk to the pathologist that had advised me of the special project. It was later found out that I was to do the project after lunch when we usually dont receive phone calls.2. consummate(a) the following table with information from your described misunderstanding.3. The perception model in Ch. 2 of Communicating in the Workplac e shows that prior knowledge and experiences reliance with your psychological state to shape your subjective reality. What was your perception passing play into the state of affairs? How did your perception of the misunderstanding affect the dialogue functioning?My perception going into the situation was that I had to start on the project right outside and get it done as soon as possible. The project was my visor priority. afterward I finish the project I would go back to my desk and continue my duty tasks. My perception of the misunderstanding affected the communication process by not getting the job done when it should gift been done. opinion that I had to get on the project right away I forgot about my daily work tasks. Not doing my daily tasks would result in missed important phone calls and delayed tasks. With the misunderstanding I would have the wrong task done at the wrong times cause mishap and confusion. With missed phone calls there would be missed requests, co ncerns, and orders from our clients. The job would of not run smoothly that day. If communication was understood I would of terminate my daily job tasks, then go on to finishing the project.4. After reflecting on your misunderstanding and analyzing it with what you have learned this week, what did you learn about the communication process? What I learned about communication processes is the fact how a message is encoded or decoded to the sender and to the receiver, The way the communication process kit and caboodle out depends on how well the message is sent to the receiver.ReferenceCheesebro, T., OConnor, L., & Rios, F. (2010). Communicating in the workplace. Upper Saddle River, NJ Prentice Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment