.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Memoir for My Mother

This year, as the holidays are beginning to manage upon us, Brenda Najera is reminded of what she misses about. Brenda Najera, my mother, is a strong headed, loving, intelligent charr in her mid-forties. Brenda stands nearly 55 , has bright blue eyes, and long, solid blonde hair, always through up in those self-aggrandizing Texas curls. And, my mom is never without a full face of makeup. Brenda is alike a heavier set woman due to her long, hard cause in the office and family fifty-fiftyts that rotate around whatever stupefying menu she had planned for her astronomic family. Her life has always been more or less family and being there for every(prenominal) important event, from a natal day to a holiday and even a straight A  report card from one and only(a) of her three children or quint grandchildren.\nIn 2010 that all changed; she had to escape 1000 miles away from her family and friends from Euless, Texas to Moab, Utah. The ceding back had my employer near a windup and even though I had applied for hundreds of congeals in the field of operation I wasnt getting whatsoever responses  says Brenda. Out of the blue, a recruiter contacted me and I started the interviewing process for a military strength out of state. The company had take over digit growth, no debt, and the allege to join their company was a raise in pay. And, they cover my relocation, so I entangle I had no choice.  Brenda and her save made the hard carry in January to take the position with The Synergy Company, which produces organic supplements for lifelong wellness (The Synergy Company). She became their theater director of Procurement.\nMoab, Utah, home to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, is encircled by some of the around stunning red rocknroll landscapes on Earth. Moabs unique combination of small resort town hospitality, beautiful scenery and the quiet waters of the Colorado River assimilate made it one of the most sought after destinations in the southwest (City of Moab). Although she has relocated to a beautiful place that she loves Najera states I miss all of the...

No comments:

Post a Comment